Thursday, July 9, 2015

Best App for Learning Chinese / Mandarin


I've used Rosetta Stone for learning Mandarin and I have loved it. However, it's quite expensive, so I've been looking for more affordable apps to help me learn Chinese. The best I've found is one called "Chinese Skill", available for both iPhone and Android. 

Chinese Skill uses a similar approach as Rosetta Stone, with colorful pictures and clear, recorded voices. It also has lots of different lessons available, starting with the most simple and essential topics. It's user friendly and is currently receiving 4.7 out of 5 stars on Google Play.

If you're learning Chinese with a computer program, Rosetta Stone is still probably your best bet. However, if you don't want to pay the hefty price, Chinese Skill is a great alternative. I've used many apps for learning Mandarin, and this is the best I've seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment