Thursday, March 10, 2016

Kindle Fire 7 Review and Music Player Problem Fixed

This is a great tablet for the price. At first I was having problems with the music player and had to do a factory reset. I downloaded an app called cCleaner, and I accidentally chose to "clean" the album images cache for the music player, which stopped the music player from working. So remember that if you use a cleaner like cCleaner, don't clear the cache. Other tablets may not have this issue, but the Kindle does, maybe because the music player is cemented into the home screen interface.

Overall it's a reliable and fun little tablet with a nice interface. The interface strongly promotes Amazon products and services, such as Audible, Amazon Movies, Amazon Music, Kindle magazine subscriptions and Kindle ebooks. This lack of options will probably annoy many people. For me, however, it's somewhat of a bonus since I have used these Amazon services in the past. As a result of this integration, my catalogs are synced nicely with my tablet, similar to how an iPad would sync with an Apple user's iCloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment